Legal notice and disclaimer
Knit and Purl Tool, Excelsior Springs, Missouri reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and legal restrictions at any time. Be sure to check this page periodically for changes. Send e-mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this site.
The Knit and Purl Tool is covered by patents and/or patent applications owned by Knit and Purl Tool in one or more territories in the world. All other product names, brand names or company names are used for identification purposes only, and may be (registered) trademarks of their respective owners. All information, illustrations, images, video and audio on this website are protected by the copyright of Knit and Purl Tool, unless otherwise stated.
1. all illustrations and copy is copyright of Knit and Purl Tool;
2. no copyright, service trademark, or other proprietary notices which accompany any such content shall be deleted or changed;
3. content in this site may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, downloaded, uploaded, posted, distributed, rented, sub-licensed, altered, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without Knit and Purl Tool’s prior written consent, although you may display, print, download and copy information from this website for your own personal, non-commercial and informational use only and provided that you acknowledge Knit and Purl Tool as the owner and source of the information and that you inform the other party that it will be bound by these terms and conditions.;
4. use of the content in this site for any other purpose violates Knit and Purl Tool’s intellectual property rights; and
5. nothing in this site will be construed as conferring upon any user of this site any license to any Knit and Purl Tool, or any third party’s, intellectual property rights.
Disclaimers: Knit and Purl Tool makes a reasonable effort to include accurate, complete, and current information on this site. However, Knit and Purl Tool does not guarantee the correctness, accuracy, or reliability of any information contained herein. CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”. KNIT AND PURL TOOL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT:
1. ANY FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN ANY CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
2. ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR
3. THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Neither Knit and Purl Tool nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site will be liable to any other party for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising out of any access to, use of, inability to use this site or any other website linked to this site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on your equipment, or otherwise, even if Knit and Purl Tool is expressly advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
Use of information submitted Knit and Purl Tool strives to maintain control of this site, within the constraints of current Internet technology. However, the e-mail facilities at this site do not provide a means for completely secure and private communications. Like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet e-mail communications, your e-mail may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to Knit and Purl Tool. Thus, to protect your privacy, please do not use e-mail to communicate information to Knit and Purl Tool that you consider confidential. If you are concerned about maintaining confidentiality of information, you may contact Knit and Purl Tool instead via telephone at 816-506-3215.
You agree that any comments, suggestions, or other information sent to Knit and Purl Tool via this site is provided without restriction or obligation on Knit and Purl Tool, and Knit and Purl Tool will be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. You also agree:
1. that information submitted is at your own risk,
2. Knit and Purl Tool has no liability with respect to any unauthorized access by third parties,
3. you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and
4. you, not Knit and Purl Tool, have full responsibility for any submitted message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
The contents of this site are protected by copyright, all rights reserved. Any product name or company name mentioned in this site may be a service/trademark of its owner. You may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute the design, layout, or individual elements of this site design without the express written permission of Knit and Purl Tool. Knit and Purl Tool has no obligation to update any information or content on this site, and information or content may be out of date at any given time. Knit and Purl Tool may also make improvements and/or changes in the information or content contained in this site at any time without prior notice.
Links: This website may contain links or references from or to other websites outside Kathy Hamer’s control. Kathy Hamer expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content of any such linked websites and Kathy Hamer shall in no event be liable for the content of such websites. Kathy Hamer provides these links for your convenience only.
Linkage to other web sites does not constitute or imply an endorsement, recommendation, or preference by Knit and Purl Tool. The owners/operators of these web sites do not necessarily endorse Knit and Purl Tool’s products or services, nor are they responsible for the content of this site. Knit and Purl Tool is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use of, reference to, or reliance on such information.
You may establish a hypertext link to this site from your web site provided that:
1. the link must be a text-only link clearly marked “Knit and Purl Tool”;
2. the link must be to “http://knitandpurltool.com” or, for Knit and Purl Tool clients and their clients and covered persons authorized to utilize Knit and Purl Tool services, to a specific URL provided by Knit and Purl Tool;
3. the appearance, position and other aspects of this link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Knit and Purl Tool’s name and service/trademarks;
4. the appearance, position, and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that you or any other entity is associated with or sponsored by Knit and Purl Tool (except to identify Knit and Purl Tool as your service provider, if applicable);
5. the link, when activated by a user, must display Knit and Purl Tool’s site full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linked website. Knit and Purl Tool reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time in its sole discretion. You may not, without obtaining Knit and Purl Tool’s written permission, republish, redistribute or otherwise make any copies of the content on this site as part of the link, including by framing or similar means, or otherwise.
Privacy and confidentiality: As a general rule, Knit and Purl Tool does not collect personally-identifying information about you when you visit her site, unless you choose to provide such information to her. The information she receives depends upon what you do when visiting her site.
If you visit her site to read or download information, or use her shopping cart to make purchases she collects and stores the following information:
• The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
• The date and time you access her site.
The above information is used by software programs on her web site to create summary statistics which allow her to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of her site, identify what information is of most and least interest, determine technical design specifications, monitor system performance, and help make her site more useful to visitors.
The information collected when you place an order is for the sole use of Knit and Purl Tool to make products and services available to you in a convenient manner. Kathy Hamer does not share, disclose or sell any personally identifiable information collected online with other companies or organizations, nor does Knit and Purl Tool market to children or collect personal information about children that access our service.
Cookie Use Notice: For each visit to Knit and Purl Tool’s web site, her web server does not automatically recognize information about your domain or e-mail address.
Secure Shopping Environment: The name, address and payment information that you provide will not be processed or disclosed by Knit and Purl Tool. Our server uses strong technology to ensure that your sensitive information is secure and protected from unauthorized access and improper use. To ensure that your transaction is secure, you must use a secure browser, including Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator/Communicator 4.0 or higher or any version of AOL.
If you are more comfortable ordering over the phone, call 816-506-3215.